We're launching a new Marketplace for premium baby and toddler play essentials this Fall!
Sign up to our exclusive waitlist to get early access and a FREE Play Guide as our gift to you.
Who is Peeka & Co.?
Hi! We’re Peeka & Co. A curation of parent-loved brands for baby and toddler play essentials, all vetted by our value standards.
Every child and family is unique. And because of that, it can be hard to find credible products and reliable sources of information to help in your child’s development that align with your family’s values. At Peeka & Co., our mission is to provide a place where parents can come to learn, be inspired, find and support values-driven brands, and feel confident in what they’re purchasing for their little ones.
We partner with parenting experts, mom-owned brands and educators, so you can feel confident that our content and recommendations are credible and trusted by moms and dads.
We're launching in the fall of 2022 but in the meantime we created a Play Guide as a free resource for new parents like you, written by one of our awesome mamas and educators, Kaili Ets, who focuses on baby and toddler development.
It also gets you on our exclusive waitlist, so you can be one of the first people to experience Peeka & Co. when we launch.
Any questions? Say hey to our team at email@example.com
More about what you'll learn:
Their first year
Congratulations, parents — you’re here. And we know getting here isn’t always simple. Figuring out your newborn can come with a few curveballs, too. Use this guide as you prepare for your new role — though nothing can prepare you for those first gummy smiles (or stinky blowouts). We encourage you to embrace those moments are they come. Here’s what to expect:
• Muscles mean movement (and tummy time)
• Speech and language developments — first sounds, first words, first giggles
• Discovering people, places, and things
• Curiosity and exploring the world through their mouth
Learning to walk before they run (1–2 years)
Que the waterworks — your baby is officially a toddler. How did that happen so fast? And speaking of fast, they’re starting to pick up speed. Welcome to the busy season (it’s fast-paced but tons of fun).
• Learning to walk before they run (1–2 years)
• Walking, running, and climbing! Your baby is on the move.
• Fine motor skills: doodling and eating
• Imagination comes to life!
Bye-bye babble, your toddler is talking!
You have a pre-schooler (age 3–4)!
Just like the first year of your baby’s life, the toddler years come with a lot of growth and learning (both for you and your kiddo). While you’re nearing the end of the toddler years, there is so much fun ahead and much to look forward to.
• Growing independence! Your kiddo has likes, dislikes, and questions.
• If your child is not very talkative, that will likely change soon.
• Running, climbing, riding bikes — you have a busy mover.
• Playtime can be a bit more structured (puzzles, colouring, counting, and story time)
"This guide was well thought out and really helped in the early days of my parenting!"
Busy working mom with an energetic toddler
"With three kids 5 and under, I found lots of value in the guide (and stuff I wished I knew when I had my first baby). Kaili has great ideas for play-based leaning at every stage."
Content creator with three awesome kids